- We pride ourselves as being able to offer affordable high quality private dentistry in a comfortable setting.
- We always provide a treatment plan and cost estimate for your perusal
- We will perform our very best standard of work for you at all times.
- We will never compromise our standard of care although we may be running behind in our appointments.
- We are happy to discuss special financial arrangements for certain treatment procedures (e.g. cosmetic makeover, implants, braces)
- We only use commercial laboratories that have many years of experience in providing high quality private work
- We undergo continuous further education to keep abreast of current technology.
- We have full confidence to provide work warranty of 1 year for fillings, 2 years for root canal treatments and 3 years for implants, dentures, crown /bridges and veneers. Exclusions: trauma/accident and lack of regular dental examinations (twice yearly)
- We understand everybody’s schedule and will try our best to keep on time
- We will listen with respect and address any negative feedback promptly.
- Take care of the dental work that we provide, following all the advice and instructions given
- Payment of appropriate fees on completion of each treatment visit. We accept cash, debit or credit cards
- Attend regular examinations and appointments as recommended by us
- A minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations of any appointments. Failed appointments and short-notice cancellations will attract a charge of £40 per appointment. A higher fee will apply at our discretion for longer appointments (more than 30 minutes).
- Failed appointments are unfair to other patients who may benefit from being seen earlier.
- Inform us of any concerns that you may have with respect to your visit so we may be given a chance to address them efficiently.
- Be understanding when you have been kept waiting for your appointment time. In most cases, it is because that we had to deal with emergencies or an unexpected complication. As we refuse to compromise on our standard of care, your visit will also not be rushed. We are happy to reschedule you should the need arises.
- Kindly recommend us to others if you are happy with the services that we provide.
Your cooperation is very important to us and we appreciate your understanding
Our cross-infection control and sterilization procedures fulfil BDA (British Dental Assoc.) guidelines.
We only use High Quality Equipment and Materials that are of CE-certified, ISO Standard or ADA approved.
We only work with High Quality Laboratories. We mainly used labs based in the UK, which are registered with the DLA and DAMA. All the dental technicians are registered with GDC (General Dental Council). Occasionally we may use labs in Switzerland, Germany and North America for special procedures.
Our Dentists, Hygienist and nursing staff regularly attend continuing education meetings to keep up-to-date with dental technology and standards.
We provide Mercury-free fillings which we believe will enhance the long term health of both our patients and staff
Non latex-environment- latex is a well known irritant and allergen. We believe this is important to significantly reduce the risk of an allergic reaction for our patients. In addition, it is well known to improve the health of the hands of our staff.
Non-Irritant Alcohol-free Disinfection Products- We believe they are more effective, kinder to the environment and healthier for our patients and staff.
In the waiting lounge, reading materials are regularly updated and toys are regularly cleaned and disinfected.